The English Soccer Experience curriculum is based upon the four pillars of soccer: technique, tactics, fitness, and psychology. All of our coaches bring a wealth of experience working with players in both England and the US. As a result, our curriculum is a dynamic mix of English Soccer Association methods and United States Soccer Federation methods.
Our 2021 curriculum has already been updated to reflect some exciting changes and developments in the world of soccer education!
We are constantly searching for innovative ideas that will challenge and encourage our campers to reach new soccer heights. We recognize that all players are different and that they will learn in different ways. Irrespective of age and ability, we take a unique, player-centered approach to coaching which places the campers front and center.
Because of our uniquely talented staff, we are able to offer soccer programs that will develop and challenge every player as they have never been challenged before. We pride ourselves on making every player better in an environment that is fun and exciting!
Every player will receive the English Soccer Experience Player Handbook which outlines in great detail the areas that are important to their soccer development: techniques, tactics, fitness, psychology, and nutrition. In addition to on-field sessions, the English Soccer Experience staff will run classroom sessions based upon the topics in the Player Handbook.
On-Field Technical Areas
• foot-skills • fast footwork • beating players 1v1• moves to beat opponents • speed dribbling
• side-foot • driven • chip • lofted • swerve
• chest • thigh • feet • wedge • out of the air • bouncing balls
Shooting and Finishing:
• power • placement • front volleys • side volleys • half-volleys
On-Field Tactical Areas
• individual position-specific training • understanding formations • small-sided games • developing game awareness
• aerobic • anaerobic • speedwork • fast footwork drills